viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2011

turquoise and orange




Turquoise and Orange



This drees and the one from yesteday are from designer Mary Katrantzou.
I really like the colors, all the posibillities they give you, so your outfit never looks the same.
What I like about this designer is that she is an architect grad who later on studied a master in textiles.
It's funny how sometimes you can end up doing something diferente from what you studied at first.
And it turns out you're great at it.
The greatest architects didn't even study to be architects.
And since I'm talking about colors and people who end up doing something else, I`ll show you the work of Luis Barragan, a mexican architect.
I don't even have to tell you how good an architect he is, you'll see it for yourself.
He has one of the most inspiring and mind blowing set of work where the key aspect of his spaces is the way that he handled form and colors just like the dresses from my last two posts have shown.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario